Monday, October 26, 2009

Last week of maternity leave

Well....this is it....the last week of maternity leave. So sad. I love my job and am excited about getting back to work. But I am really, really sad to leave Nolan. I have so enjoyed spending my whole day with him! I am sure the first several days will be very rough.
Thank goodness I will only be going back part time. I am not sure my heart could take going back full time. All I have to say is I appreciate my parents even more than I used to! It is amazing how much I love Nolan. I really wish I had words to say, but I can't express it through words. He is so incredibly wonderful and I cherish and adore him. Don't worry....I still love, cherish and adore Jonathan too. If anything I love Jonathan even more...it is wonderful to look at Nolan and realize that part of both of us are in him. A true miracle.
Nolan is getting so big. He is finally fitting in his 0-3 month clothes. Only a few newborn clothes are fitting these days. So exciting. He is just over 2 and a half months old. Can you believe it?
Wow. Well I'll let you know how the next few weeks go.

No comments:

Post a Comment