Monday, September 21, 2009

Yay for Exercise!

Well I went to the gym today and for a long walk! It felt great to get moving again. I am hoping to cash in on the theory (research proven) that exercise is the number one cure for fatigue. It would also help if my child would sleep longer at night.
Last night was a little rough. He was up every three hours just like during the day. It was my fault though cause I ate broccoli for the first time. Note to self: When I eat broccoli Nolan gets bad gas ALL night.
So I learned my lesson and will no longer be eating any vegetables that can cause gas in a baby!
Nolan is finally healthy, but still behind in weight gain. Not surprising for all he has been through. He will go later this week for a weight check and if he isn't gaining like he is supposed to then I will have to supplement formula after each nursing. I really don't want to do this so please pray he starts gaining like crazy. We are nursing for multiple reasons. One it is the healthiest thing for my child, two it is an amazing bonding experience, and three it is FREE. Formula is not.
I'll let you know how the weight check goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment