Saturday, June 13, 2009

Best Anniversary Ever!

All I have to say is that I have an amazing husband. He whisked me away from work Friday and took me Chateau Elan near Atlanta. This is an amazing resort I didn't know existed. We had a wonderful dinner, a relaxing evening, an amazing breakfast, and a fun day of antique shopping. I could not have asked for anything more. Plus, the best part......he actually surprised me!! That is not an easy feat.
Also, when we got home the house had been cleaned (by Jonathan), and my mom-in-law had put the baby's bedding on the crib! What a wonderful family I have! I am so beyond blessed! The nursery is coming along great. Almost done. We got a foot stool today to go with my grandmother's rocker and a side table. Now we just need a chest or cradle for the toy box. It is starting to get very exciting! Can't believe it's less than 9 weeks until Baby Seymour comes.
My grandmother sent me the cutest happy anniversary email. It said that this year was going to be very different than the rest. I told her she ain't kidding!
Lot's of new things to come this year with a new baby! I am so thankful for what the Lord has blessed me with. A wonderful, loving husband, a great family, and a little miracle on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment